Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

post storm

The sun was shining and the lady walked all around our fence and pulled on it and made it higher again. She walked around my Mom's fence too and made it higher and then she finally opened our gates so we could get nice grass. She seemed to be busy all morning and then the bossy dog and the other dogs took her for a walk to look at all the water that is supposed to be in the creek. I got to go up to the white hill -- finally,-- and it was a long walk because we were all busy grazing by the pond when she came and got me. The lower field has a lot of water rushing over it, so we couldn't eat grass there, but we had plenty by the pond anyway. And the good news is that the rain washed away all the mess the stupid geese made. Anyway, I went up to the barn and the other lady there said I was beautiful -- of course. We checked on the new baby horse, who was sleeping. Then I went to the white hill and looked at the clumpy dirt in there. I didn't like that so much. There is hardly any grass at all now. It is better when it is smooth. But I got carrots and the lady sprayed fly spray on me. Then we went back down the hill and the other ponies got carrots too, even tho they didn't even do anything. Harley thought he should get all the carrots and tried to bite everyone else -- even me. Sometimes he is a bossy big brother. The weather is really nice, cool and not as buggy as before. It is fun to be a pony!