Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Friday, August 5, 2011

Popular ponies

This morning, there was a really smart man here. He wanted to take my picture because he heard about my blog and how wonderful and glamorous I am. Every pony he saw, he'd say "Is that Tinkerbelle?" When he saw my dad, he said "Is this Tinkerbelle?" Now, my dad is bright and shiny and maybe even a little sparkly, but he does not appreciate being referred to as a fairy. "No, the lady said, "That's Bob. Tink's dad." When they came out to take the picture, the lady told him I was me and he turned to Krissy and said "Hold still Tinkerbelle, I want to take your picture!" Then he thought DD was me. And he said he REALLY liked LuLu, my blonde little sister. I was starting to get annoyed with him. I know we are a lot of ponies, but I am far more glamorous than the rest of them. I finally gave up posing for the picture and just left. So he went to take some pics of my little brother. He said something about baby ponies being popular for pictures. Popular my pony butt...