Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Friday, September 2, 2011

carrots

So yesterday, the lady comes walking back to look for me by the pond, but I wasn't there because us smart ponies were in the shed away from the bugs. It was mostly just those hungry younger ponies down by the pond. And Krissy. (No one likes Krissy.) She was carrying a halter so she could take me up to the white hill and had this other thing in her arms that was flapping around and green, It was shaped like the saddle that Fusion wears when someone is riding him, but it was flat and soft. The lady walked up to Sienna and put the flappy thing on her back! Sienna is a three year old pony who looks like my sister LuLu, but not quite as blonde. You should have seen the look on her face, she was so surprised to have a flat flappy thing on her back. She jumped and then trotted around in circles, but the thing stayed there. So she stopped and then the lady gave her a carrot and took the thing off her back. Then the lady did it to the other ponies down there. Most of them were surprised but happy about the carrot ending of the ordeal. Krissy didn't care a lot and Perl, who has actually had the lady ride on her back, didn't even look up. Then the lady saw us standing up here by the shed watching her. So she came walking up to us with the flat flappy thing. She put it on my brother Harley, but he just wanted carrots. He doesn't care what you do to him if there are carrots involved. She put it on Toby and he has never had anything like that done to him before either, but he didn't care. I think it's a boy thing, he said if Harley and Billy could do it, he was going to tolerate it too. My sister Gypsy was skeptical, but she let the lady put it on her back. It has been a long time since the lady rode on her back, so she probably forgot what it was all about. I wanted carrots, but there was no way she was going to put that ugly, dirty thing on MY glamorous back! I just ran away and ran back. If she wants to put something on my back, it better be pretty and hopefully have shiny stuff on it. She didn't even try to put it on my back. Then she put the halter on Harley and took him up to the white hill. I didn't get any carrots at all. That was not fair. A pony should not have to put up with having nasty things on them to get carrots!
Us smart ponies went down to the pond then to join the younger ponies. The big tree is not in the pond any more and is laying on the ground. It is kind of in the way there. It was not lying on top of the grass while it was in the water.
Today I better get some carrots!