Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Touch!

The lady took me back to the new hill because I'm so special and then she brushed me and combed my mane and tail. Then she stared making funny noises. I was trying to check around on the ground and see who else had been there and those funny noises were very distracting. So I stopped and looked at her and then she made another funny noise and gave me a carrot! We did that a bunch of times and every time I looked at her, she made that noise and I got another carrot. Then she got this bright orange pointy rubbery thing and held it in front of my nose. "Touch" she said. I stared at her with both eyes but she didn't give me a carrot. "No, " I said, "Cone" and I pushed it with my nose back at her. Of course, I said it in my head like all us normal ponies do, so she didn't hear me. But it made her super happy and she made that funny noise again and gave me a carrot again! "Touch!" she said and held out the cone again. I pushed it back to her again and sure enough, noise and carrot. We did that a bunch of times. Apparently a "Touch" is a cone that dispenses carrots! This is an excellent thing to know!
The Fjord was looking very Bieberish with his mane getting all long and floppy on his head. (A Bieber is a boy that little girls think is cute.) The Fjord had his mane cut off back when there was still snow on the ground, so it has been growing while the grass was growing. But I guess the lady didn't like the Bieber look, because she cut it off pretty short again. So now it is sticking up straight and looks very majestic. It is better than Bieber!
We got lots of rain and lightening and thunder today. There were even cold hard balls in the rain. We did not like that. There is still rumbling noise coming from the sky, so maybe it will rain again. I think we had enough rain now, so I am ready to go out and look for nice grass.