Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tiger hat

Today the lady came walking back to us grazing on the nice grass by the pond and I ran right up to her because I definitely wanted to go up to the new hill and eat carrots. I was the first one to greet her so I knew I'd get to go with her. She was wearing a funny orange and black hat that looked like it used to be a tiger. It has a big brim like those hats that people wear when they are making their horses chase cows. She took that hat off her head and put it on my back. What???! I did NOT need that hat on my back! I did not need that hat touching any part of my body! What if it turned back into a tiger? I was so surprised I only took one step and then she took the hat back off my back and gave me a carrot. Well, so that was okay then. But then she put the hat back on me and took it off a whole bunch of times. It is a good thing there were lots of carrots, or I would have been out of there. She even put the hat on my head. I looked pretty glamorous with the tiger hat on. I was just starting to like it when she left and put the hat on Krissy. Then Harley came over and he wanted to wear the hat. Actually, he didn't care about the hat, he just wanted to do whatever resulted in carrots, and if that involved hat wearing, so be it. So he wore the hat. But it looked way better on me. I never did get to go up to the new hill.