Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Monday, September 5, 2011

fancy duds

OOOOOH, I got to go up to the new white hill and I was the only one! I got to use the cone carrot dispenser and then the lady put this wonderful soft cloth on my back and I walked around the barns so everyone could see it. It was bright and colorful and much nicer than that green flappy thing the other ones wore on their backs. We walked by Bob, my Dad, and he yelled at me and told me how cute I looked. I DID look so cute! I'll bet Gypsy and Krissy were really jealous of me. (The day before, they went up to the white hill and the lady sat on their backs, so that was all they talked about. ) I didn't get to stay at the hill for very long because the sky was really dark and there was a lot of thunder rolling around in it. So I went back to the pasture and told everyone about my excitement. The lady closed our gate to the pond and we thought she was going to open the gate to the other pasture but she didn't. So we are hoping she will open that gate soon so we can get nice grass.
That white horse mare is back out in her field with her foal and he is looking very strong and happy now. The old guy horse is happy too. I think he missed her.
And you know how I told you about how that gray and white cat was maybe eaten by a coyote? Well, he came trotting through our field the other day and walked right up to the lady and has been hanging out in the barn ever since. So I guess he didn't get eaten.
Today it is raining again, and our creek is way high. We would not even be able to get to that other gate if the lady opens it. So we will stay in our shed and hope the lady brings carrots. And maybe I will get to wear more fancy things.