Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome!!!!

You can probably already tell just by looking at my pic why I m getting to do this blog. I am the most glamorous pony here on the farm. I mean Really, am I star quality or what? And I am in the know when it comes to stuff going on around here. Not that I get out all that much, but I hear things and you know, the others like to confide in me because of the "glamor" factor. So there, now you know why I am in charge of this. So let me introduce myself. I'm a gorgeous roany pony, I started out bay like my Mom, her name is Toodle Lou, but the lady calls her Tudi. Tudi is reputed to be of British descent, with her ancestors hailing from the moors of Devon, (the one in England, not the one in Pennsylvania that has horse shows) but no one knows that for sure. My Dad is Welsh, so also a Britainer. Me, I'm an American pony. One time there was a British lady here, talking funny and I bit her hat. She was really surprised! Anyway, I used to live with my Mom and Dad and Aunt Taca and her foal, but then I moved up to live with the other ponies. We are a real gang and we don't need any adult supervision. We have a big pasture and a big shed and a creek. And some trees, but the only time we like that one tree is when it gets some apples on it. There are 13 of us ponies in the gang so I'll be telling you more about the others soon. For now, I have to see if this rain made any nice grass grow.