Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Thursday, July 21, 2011

barn visit

Today was very exciting. Toby and I were specially picked out to go up to the barn! This is because we are both incredibly beautiful and was NOT because we were standing closest to the gate. At the barn, everyone there commented on how pretty my coat is and what a lovely pony I am. I got curried and brushed and had my mane and tail combed out and got the long hairs on my legs and under my chin trimmed. I would have had a pedicure too, if I hadn't just gotten one two weeks ago. There was a lot of splashing noise from buckets being washed but I was hardly scared at all. I don't know what Toby did, because he went up to the barn after I got back. All the other ponies were really jealous of me. And I got carrots too! It was a great day!