Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

muggy and buggy

Ughhh -- now it is hot and muggy and buggy.   All us ponies want to do is stand in our shed and get away from the bugs.  Actually we would like to eat nice grass by the pond, but it is better in the shed.  Yesterday the lady took me to the white hill and I got to trot around and wear the lumpy brown thing on my back.  She had that dark horse Alexis in there earlier and she sat on top of Alexis, so I thought she was going to sit on top of me too, but she didn't.  She just wanted me and Toby to trot around and be gorgeous.  It was  nice in the white hill because the sun can't get in there and there were hardly any bugs, but that was, as I said, yesterday and today would be a different story. Even without sun in there, it is too hot to trot around.  Artie and that hunk Fusion are in the barn and they hardly ever get to hang out in stalls with fans on them.  This morning the other lady who had been riding Fusion came out in our field and got Haylie and took her up to the white hill.  I don't think she likes to ride Fusion any more because all he wants to do is jump over the jump in the arena.  He doesn't even want to trot along the sides or anything, if he gets the least bit of leeway, he will tear off and jump over that jump.  I'll bet today he wouldn't want to jump over the jump and get sweatier.  But she rode Haylie around anyway before it got so hot.