Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

pics





The lady came out and took some pics of us.  I stood right in the middle of the pics as often as I could.  She took a pic of my Mom and Haylie and Krissy too. They have not been assimilated into our pony band yet, so they have to stand by themselves.  But today the lady opened the gate and let us all into the back pasture.  Those three mares were the first ones out there.  It created quite a ruckus because my dad, Bob, ran over to his pasture fence and was calling to "his" mares, while Harley and Billy and Toby had to run back to "protect" them and chase them so that Bob couldn't get close to them.  I did not care about any of it because I was eating hay.   It rained a lot last night, so we should be getting some nice grass here soon.