Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Monday, May 21, 2012

Riding pony

FINALLY, the lady figured out that we needed to eat that nice grass by the pond and she opened our gate so we could go out there.  It took us a little while to figure out the gate was open, because we had to eat other nice grass by the white hill, so we were pretty busy.  The lady came out with a new lady and they shooed us back into our pasture, which was pretty annoying let me tell you.  So we were all standing there in our shed and giving them really dirty looks and the lady started to call us and walked off down the hill.  The boys should have followed her, because that is their job, but since they weren't doing anything except standing around feeling sorry for themselves,  I went after the lady and she gave me a carrot!  So THEN the others came over and the lady started running down the hill toward the gate.  We stopped and watched her acting so odd and when she got to the gate, she ran right through it because there was nothing there but a hole.  Wow!  So then we all galloped down there and started to eat the nice grass.
   Yesterday the lady came and got me and took me to the barn.  The barn was cool and a little scary, but she brushed my back and my neck and combed out my beautiful tail.  Of course, I was deserving of all the attention and I was very good and didn't knock stuff off the shelves with my nose like some ponies do.  Then she put a funny bridle on me without any metal part in my  mouth and took me to the white hill.  She stood me next to a big black steppy thing and then she climbed up and lay down on top of my back.  I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and I got a carrot.  Then she sat on my back.  I sniffed her legs and thought about biting one, but since I was getting carrots, it didn't seem like a good idea to go around upsetting the carrot cart.  Then the lady would say "wok" and make funny clicking noises. I tried just standing there, since that had been working so far, but I didn't get any more carrots for that.  So finally I got bored and decided to go try to look over the wall and see if I could see other ponies. THEN I got carrots.  But the lady would pull on my head and make me look in directions where I wasn't even going.  I never did figure out what was up with that.  But I got pretty many carrots and it was nice and cool in the white hill.  Then I got to go back out with the other ponies.  So it was a pretty fun, if strange, day.  But I hope that lady figures out what she is doing soon.