Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

hard work

The lady has been showing up back here pretty much and it is almost at the point where it is getting annoying.  Sometimes she brings some other lady or another along with her and then those ladies give us carrots too, but not enough.  The other ladies brush us or hold the rope that attaches to the straps on our heads and one of the ladies pointed a little black box at us while we trotted around in the log circle.  Mostly tho, our personal lady comes back by herself and she gets the brown lumpy thing and puts it on top of some of us and then she sits on top of us.  She does it to Gypsy and my mom Tudi and to me and she puts it on top of Sienna, but she doesn't sit on Sienna.  Then we walk around and if we hear a click, we get a carrot.  We have to wear the metal thing in our mouths so that we are fashionable which I didn't like so much, but the lady puts brown sticky stuff on it and then it tastes pretty good.  Today,  I was turning  my head away because I didn't want to put the metal thing in my mouth and my little sister Elfe came up and she tried to take it in her mouth.  Can you imagine!  Who does she think she is?  She has not even had the lumpy thing on her back!  So I laid back my ears at her and I took the metal thing for myself.  The part where the lady sits on me is getting more annoying tho.  Now she puts her legs against my sides and then the metal thing pulls on  my mouth and when I try to yank it back, it doesn't move AT ALL and then I have to turn my head.  Then she makes funny noises and squeezes on my sides and says TROT so I have to go faster and she jiggles around up there.  So then I want to stop, but she doesn't want me to stop.   And she makes me turn my head when I want to go in other directions.  It is VERY complicated and I don't get nearly enough carrots and grain for all the work I am doing.  Today I started jumping around, but she didn't seem to like that either.  I know Gypsy has the same issues.  And Gypsy even did this stuff back a long time ago when she was a younger pony.  But she doesn't remember, or at least she says she doesn't remember.  Harley says it is really easy and he wants to do it instead of us, but the lady just ignores him.  She says we have to learn this stuff so that little girls can ride us.  I think little girls would just want to pet me and brush me and make me beautiful and give me carrots.  I hope this lady knows what she is talking about.