Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Friday, June 7, 2013

new pastures

All us ponies moved to new pastures, so we are happy about all the grass, but we don't get much attention or entertainment from the lady.  We watched the lady put some sticks in the ground with the big orange machine and then a man we didn't know used the orange machine to pile up big dead trees and drag them around. We didn't really care tho.  And it was kind of interesting today when the Fuse and those goofy young horses were running around in the yard in the rain and then Fusion jumped over the fence tape so he could get back IN with the others.  That was kind of weird.  But they did have a lot of grass in there, so it wasn't a totally stupid move.    
So now the lady is saying that some of us ponies and horses are going to go live somewhere else.  She says she is going to advertise so that we can find perfect people to take care of us.  I think I should be the first one selected to live with a little girl who takes me to horse shows and gives me lots of carrots.  I like little girls if they understand how smart and important ponies are.  Obviously I would need a lot of brushing and I would carry the little girl around on my back.  I'll bet I could even jump over stuff and wear fancy shiny things.  I know  Harley and Billy think they should go first, because they are older and they already know how to jump over things, but I am littler and cuter, so I think little girls would like me better.  Besides, that Billy is a more of a boy's pony.  And Harley is so bossy, I am not sure that any little girls would like that.  Just because he gives kisses and puts his head on their shoulders and acts all adorable.  I can do that too. Just about ALL of us do that anyway.   Se we will have to see what happens.  Meanwhile we have lots of grass and we are all happy.  Even little Belle, who was always so shy, with her freckles, has moved up to live with Peaches and now she thinks she is the "big sister" of Peaches and is going around with her head and tail all up in the air.  So things are good!

.