Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Thursday, March 1, 2012

snow

The ground is covered in cold white stuff and more is falling from the sky. We are never going to find any nice grass at this rate. Last night the lady came out to put hay in our boxes and we were kind of in a bad mood because of all the white stuff everywhere. The boxes had white stuff in them and it was getting in our noses and some of the ponies had it on their backs. The lady put the hay in one of our boxes and I was grabbing some and then Sienna showed up, all bossy and acted like she was going to bite me. She is younger than me and not nearly as pretty, so it was just stupid of her to think she could scare me off, but maybe she didn't realize who she was talking to, because I had my head in the box. Anyway, I jumped back and swung my head around with my mouth open and chomped the lady right in her arm. Uh oh! I REALLY didn't mean to bite the lady! So then I had to back up and stand far away from the lady (AND the hay) while the lady rubbed her arm and all the other ponies got to eat MY hay. It was a terrible scene. This white stuff better go away soon, or I am going to starve to death.