Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

Monday, January 2, 2012

hats

The lady is neglecting us horribly and just not coming through with the carrots like she ought to. Oh sure, she shows up every morning and night and throws hay in our boxes and in the big nets, but she has only taken me to the white hill twice since the last time I blogged. It is not even that cold out, there is no white stuff on the ground and the mud is so deep that we sink in to our fetlocks, so I don't know why we are being neglected. It is so warm we are almost sweating out here. Even so, the lady wears these big fuzzy hats that are just asking to be bit and I have to really restrain myself so that I don't actually take a piece out of them. She can tell that I am eying her hats and she waves her glove at me and tells me to back away, but you know, they really are enticing fuzzy hats. One has hair like a bunny and one is red and looks like a coyote died and pieces got stuck together for the hat. Yesterday she got that hunk Fusion out and rode him all around in the mud. They walked right by our pasture, but he didn't stop to talk to us, even tho Harley and Billy and Toby went over to the fence and said things to him try to make him mad. They went down to the pond and walked around there and then went over to where the garden for dead people is with the stones sticking out of the ground. Fusion was trotting and looking very handsome. The lady didn't have on a fuzzy hat while she rode Fusion, she had on a shiny dark green hat. Maybe she thought Fusion would bite those fuzzy hats.